With Donna. Sunday, June 16, 1:45 – 2:45 pm. Yoga Nidra is a highly powerful ancient meditation technique originated from the Tantras. It is the scientific way to eliminate the root cause of all the negativities. In yoga nidra, you not only enjoy the complete physical, mental and emotional relaxation but also get to explore the tremendous powers hidden in the deeper layers of subconscious and In the deep relaxation state of yoga nidra, the mind is in a state between sleep and wakefulness and its receptivity is many times more than its receptivity in wakeful state. The secret is that the subconscious mind is at front in this state while the conscious mind takes the back seat. The subconscious mind is a very obedient disciple and immediately carries out the orders that you put to it. By practicing yoga nidra you can completely train your subconscious mind. Then the ordinary conscious mind and intellect will follow the suit. The subconscious and the unconscious mind are the most powerful forces in the human being. In yoga nidra you learn how to access these powerful forces to gain knowledge, cure diseases, increase creativity, and to realize your true self.unconscious mind. A single hour of yoga nidra is as restful and refreshing as four hours of conventional sleep. Cost: $20.00. FATHER’S DAY SPECIAL. Bring your dad. for $10.00.
Benefits of Yoga Nidra
• Yoga nidra induces deep relaxation at all the levels – physical, mental and emotional.
• Yoga nidra can be used to change the nature of mind along the positive lines.
• The quality of sleep improves dramatically by practicing yoga nidra.
• Work efficiency increases manifolds by practicing yoga nidra.
• Yoga nidra is highly effective in removing stress.
• Diseases like insomnia, hypertension, depression, asthma, digestive disorders, migraine and ulcers can be cured by yoga nidra.
• The practice of yoga nidra shifts pressures from the coronary system.
• It exerts positive influence on the physical matter in the brain.
• Yoga nidra awakens the psychic body and gives the practitioner, experiences of the astral plane.
• The process of learning anything becomes very quick by yoga nidra.
Click HERE for more information. Click HERE to sign up.
Mommy and Me Yoga
With Denise Friedson, RYT, RPYT. Fridays, May 3, 10, 17, 24 and 31. 11:00 am – 12:00 pm. Practicing yoga after birth contributes to the bond between mother and baby while honoring the body’s post-natal transformation. Mommy and Me yoga takes place in a supportive environment, contributing to the emotional well-being of mother and child.
Meet new mothers. Restore energy and balance. Regain strength and flexibility. Learn tools to calm baby and mom all in a Stress-free environment. Cost $90.00. Pre-registration required. Purchase a class card to sign up. Click HERE for more information. Purchase a class card to sign up.
Hanumen (save the date)
July 9, 7:30 pm. Kirtan, world music and poetry. Join us for a powerful, mesmerizing musical community event of chanting, world rhythm, poignant stories and mystic poetry. Together, kirtan singer and musician Gaura Vani, multi-instrumentalist and singer Benjy Wertheimer, Purusartha Dasa, and world percussionist and spoken word artist John de Kadt, host an inspired, uplifting and rockin’ evening. Cost: $30.00.